Who am I really?




To this question every one of us should be able to answer. It is the most basic and the most important question of all. Do you know who you are? What would you say about yourself? And are you happy with who you are? Are you happy with who you have become? Hm ... .Now give yourself time for reflection, because the answers to these questions are very important and will help you to better understand yourself. Why is it so important to know who I am? Because it is the foundation of everything. Imagine that you went on vacation and you would not discuss with your husband or wife where to go this year and did not even take navigation. Where do you think you would get? And it's the same in life. Unfortunately a lot of people don´t even think about the goal for their life and lost a map somewhere along the way. And yet it is so simple. And yet so often we´ve forgotten. Sometimes I regret that we ask our children what and who they would like to be only when they are 15 years old. We should ask them all the time, from childhood perceive their talent and help them to pursue it. We shall be open to see what they rejoice and what interests and amazes them. Most of us where not asked these questions and so we´ve got used to take life as it is and do not plan it too much and we don´t want and expect much from life. It is a great pity. That lovely thinking about me and about my life is so nice and important. It is dreaming where it all starts. As your first homework start to dream more. Think about your life and how your life should be if it had to be perfect. Go outside for a walk and just wonder at what do you want, what do you do well, what would make you happy if you achieve it. Just think about yourself for youself. Then give yourself other questions such as: what have I achieved till this day? What I was able to overcome? From what all I managed to wriggle out and speak out? What situations have I saved and for whom I was able to secure things?

Previous
Next Post »